Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February 22nd 2011

I practiced the guitar again tonight. I'm getting a little faster at changing chords and I'm learning the song pretty quickly, helps that I already know the words.

I really wanted to learn the song Days of Summer for several reasons.

1) it's from A Very Potter Sequel, if you haven't seen any of the Starkids musicals you should check them out on Youtube, search for the StarKidPotter page.

2) Darren Criss sings part of it and I have a huge celebrity crush on him, not to mention he plays Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical / Sequel

3) The song reminds me of my college friends, because even though we hardly ever see each other anymore I still love you guys

'I don't wanna see you go but it's
Not forever, not forever

Even if it was, you know that
I would never let it get me down

'cause your the part of me that
Makes me better wherever I go

So I will try not to cry
But no one needs to say goodbye'

No comments:

Post a Comment