Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 18th 2011

Tea Syrup hat and scarf

I wanted to dress up a bottle of Olive Garden's Raspberry Peach Bellini Flavored Syrup that I got my mom for Christmas, so this is what I came up with.

I literally just threw this patter together hoping it would turn out as I went. I think it's really cute, hope you like it.

Scarf:

CO 7

Red: Knit 4 rows
White: Knit 4 rows

continue until the scarf is a long as you want it to be, ending on a red row

BO

sew together where the sides over lap so it doesn't fall off the bottle



Hat:
CO 20
seperate onto 3 double pointed needles

rows 1-4
Red: K2P2

rows 5-6
Red: Knit all

rows 7-10
White: Knit all

rows 11-14
Red: Knit

row 15
White: Knit

row 16
White: K2tog K3

row 17
White: Knit

rows 18-19
Red: Knit

row 20
Red: K2tog K2

row 21
Red: Knit

rows 22-23
White: Knit

row 24
White: K2tog K1

row 25
White: Knit

rows 26-27
Red: Knit

row 28
Red K2tog onto one needle

I-cord
knit an i-cord for about 1 1/2 inches

place yarn on a sewing needle and weave into the stitches on your needle binding off the end

make a puff ball and sew it onto the end of the i-cord and trim ends

weave in any extra yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment