Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26th 2010

On the back of my colored pencils it says "Use a wet paint brush over this to create a watercolor effect. For bold details, use a dry pencil on top of wet paper. Another technique is to crate 'pencil color palettes' by sketching dense color swatches onto plain paper, leaving room between swatches for mixing colors. Using a wet brush, dip into the 'dry pencil palette' and paint with vibrant custom color."

So I had to give this second suggestion a try.



Sadly I still can't actually paint with any talent :)


I actually tried to be slightly more creative then just doing one thing. I have had a pattern and material for months, so I sat done and cut out all the pieces, unfortuntly I have gained some weight since I actually got the material and I ran out and now have to go get more for the lining. I think it is going to be cute when it is done, this is what I have so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment