Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11th 2010


Today my mom and I spent all day at a car show with our new 1974 VW Beetle while my dad was off buying a 1974 Dodge Challenger. Our bug was compleatly redone by the previous owner but my dad's Challenger is more of a project car. His plan is to document all the changes and improvements he makes to his new toy. I got to talking with my parents and we found a lot of information about the history of the challenger and when my dad is finished I am going to make a kind of poster he can have on display with his car with some of the history of it and pictures of his car as he was working on it. So my creative thing for the day was to make a couple of layouts for the poster. Layouts are kind of my thing after studying advertising in college and working as a book designer. I'm really excited to get started on it and to see my dads new car all put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment