Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9th 2010


Today I wore the Alice in Wonderland necklace that I made a couple of months ago and a friend of mine really liked it and wanted one. So I thought I would see what I could come up with tonight, sadly I didn't have enough charms to really pull it off but I was in jewelry making mode so I tried to copy something out of a book that I have, but with just a bunch of random charms that I have. That was going to be way to tedious and I thought it was going to look weird, but I did get a few charms on and then I left it the way it was. The necklace is totally random but I really like it that way. I started on another one, but like the first it wasn't going my way. I will probably tear it all apart and start over next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment